Order Appraisals - Scroll Down to Find AMC by Product Type
All appraisals must be ordered through a New Penn approved AMC. In addition, all loans require New Penn disclosure prior to appraisal order. New Penn disclosures will be sent within 1 business day following New Penn acceptance of the full submission or registration.
In order to determine if your appraisal may be ordered, please search your loan number on the below link:
Here are some resources to learn more about the New Penn Appraisal Process:
Appraisals for Conventional, Jumbo, FHA, and USDA Loans*
AMC must be selected according to the subject property state as outlined below.
Portfolio (Shellpoint loans)
Can use any appraisal company listed on the map above according to the state location, except when the AMC is eStreet and then GOT Appraisals needs to be used. Shellpoint Portfolio products include:
- Jumbo Advantage
- Home Key
- Home Buyer Power
- Owner's Advantage
eStreet Appraisal Management Company
How to Get Set Up with eStreet:
Email email@example.com with your e-mail, phone number and AE's name to be assigned a username and password.
Home Base AMC
Appraisals for VA Loans
Fill out this form to order a VA Loan regardless of the state.
Helpful Tips When Ordering An Appraisal
When you are ready to place your appraisal order, be ready to provide the following information:
- Valid credit card for payment (including name on card, expiration date, 3 digit security code, and card type)
- FHA Case Number (if applicable)
- Borrower/Realtor contact information
- Special instructions
Help prevent your appraisal reports from coming in "subject to repairs" or in need of a final inspection by thoroughly questioning your borrowers and setting proper expectations. Ask:
- Will utilities and water be turned on at the time of inspection?
- Is there any peeling paint?
- Are there any missing handrails?
- Will the appraiser have access to all rooms?
- Is there any exposed electrical wiring?
- Are there any incomplete home projects currently going on?
- If in CA, are there water heater straps and CO detectors?